Hiking Package on the West Coast
Lysekil is popular for its fantastic hiking trails and its beautiful nature.
When you walk in Lysekil, you will, among other things, see Lysekil's nature reserve, Stångehuvud. Stångehuvud's red, round rock formations, which are rich in glacial grooves, were formed about 920 million years ago. It is a nature reserve with unique light and a fantastic sea view from the red granite cliffs, accompanied by a small white lighthouse.
There are several different hiking trails in Lysekil, including the "Children's Walk 1.9 km," where you will pass Curman's villas, which were built in 1880. The villas are painted in strong colors and have imaginative dragon heads adorning the upper part of the house. You will also pass Havets Hus, Lysekil's saltwater aquarium. We also have the "Long Walk 5 km" trail, where you walk through Lysekil's historic old town and stroll along Lysekil's new boardwalk, offering views of the magnificent archipelago.
Grand's hiking package offers several different hiking trails, allowing you to choose the one that suits you best. There are also several hiking trails on Skaftö that we are happy to recommend. Contact the hotel if you wish to hike along one of Skaftö's fantastic trails.
Grand Hotel's hiking package includes the following:
- Welcome coffee in Grand's library
- Map and information for the chosen trail - choose the trail that suits you best. See options below.
- City walks
- Coastal Path Lysekil-Skal
- West Coast Walk
- Picnic with hearty sandwiches & drinks for the hike
- 2-course dinner
- Overnight stay in a double room - sleep well in comfortable beds from Viking Beds of Sweden
- Delicious breakfast buffet with freshly brewed coffee, eggs made to order, and freshly baked croissants
Price from 1845 SEK per person